Such a simple and powerful communication tool!
Have you joined a group in Yammer yet?
Yammer is a messaging system that College staff can use to communicate with co-workers in groups.
- To find Yammer, go to the Intranet / Systems. Yammer is in the centre column.
- Click browse groups or create group on the left.
- Click on members, on the right, to invite staff to your new group.
- Messages posted on Yammer are emailed to group members. View posts on the Yammer link on the intranet.
- Make groups for your department or projects you’re collaborating on.
- Install the Yammer app on phones and tablets.
Badges from MoodleBadges.com