Do you currently save work to your P drive, desktop or USB stick?
Do you have these problems?
- Your P drive is full
- Your work is on USB sticks which break
- Work is only saved on a specific computer
OneDrive backs up files online so you avoid these issues.
Tidy your files and save to OneDrive instead.
OneDrive allows you to:
- Copy and save work into your online file storage area.
- Work on your files in the online browser or using the full version that you already use.
- Changes to work save automatically.
- Access files online from anywhere.
- Create new files using the many Microsoft features you already use, and more besides.
- Share specified files with colleagues on a view only or edit basis.
- Access others’ files in the Shared With Me area.